- Vietship to be kicked off in Hanoi February 4, 2016
- PM approves sale of 70% of Damen Song Cam Shipyard February 3, 2016
- Boat builders criticise new rule January 29, 2016
- Coast Guard receives patrol boats January 27, 2016
- Production workshops, shipbuilding yards harm marine environment January 27, 2016
- 83,368 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?