- Surveillance ship handed over to Coast Guard August 4, 2015
- Vietnam Coast Guard receives new high-speed patrol boat August 4, 2015
- Vietnam fails to retrieve $47.3mln compensation for Vinashin after graft case August 4, 2015
- Vietnam nabs key suspect in Vinashin debacle after 5 years in hiding August 4, 2015
- 70% foreign stake in Vietnam shipbuilder backed August 4, 2015
- 68,734 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?