INMEX VIETNAM 2015
- Vinalines struggles to settle debts of Vinashin August 25, 2014
- Vinalines stops 11 shipbuilding projects August 21, 2014
- New fleet of tuna vessels to set sail in September August 16, 2014
- Japan Offers Vietnam Some Navy Ships August 12, 2014
- Restructuring plans at eight subsidiaries of SBIC appraised August 8, 2014
- 31,901 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?