INMEX VIETNAM 2015
- Samsung considers $950 million shipyard project in Vietnam October 4, 2014
- Australian shipbuilder wants to build cruiser yard in Da Nang October 4, 2014
- Samsung Heavy Venturing Overseas October 4, 2014
- PM urges Hai Phong to focus on shipbuilding October 4, 2014
- Oshima recorded historic orders in FY2013 September 28, 2014
- 37,981 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?