INMEX VIETNAM 2015
- Vietnam’s marine economy faces challenges July 20, 2014
- Slovenia and Croatia want to enhance all-round cooperation with Vietnam July 14, 2014
- Vietnam treasures relations with the Netherlands July 14, 2014
- Japan to provide ODA for Vietnam’s patrol shipbuilding July 14, 2014
- Vinashin-SBIC unsure how to handle 73 subsidiaries July 14, 2014
- 27,749 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?