INMEX VIETNAM 2015
- Modern fishing ship handed over to fisherman May 18, 2015
- Binh Dinh fishermen access off-shore ship building credit May 18, 2015
- Vietnam builds 56,200-ton ships, happy to be outsourcing provider May 18, 2015
- Binh Dinh fishermen access off-shore ship building credit February 11, 2015
- Shipbuilding corporation healthier after restructuring February 11, 2015
- 66,650 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?