INMEX VIETNAM 2015
- Dutch firm eyes 70 percent stake in shipbuilder January 28, 2015
- Shipbuilding Corporation speeds up restructuring subsidiaries January 28, 2015
- Tam Đảo 05 jack up drilling rig keel laying ceremony October 28, 2014
- Vinalines restructuring gets a further boost October 28, 2014
- PM approves action plan to boost shipbuilding October 28, 2014
- 48,870 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?