- Ha Long shipyard launched two troop-carrier ships Roro 5612 September 23, 2015
- One million dollar speedboat designed by Vietnamese engineers September 23, 2015
- Scientists urge firms to take full advantage of floating dock September 23, 2015
- Surveillance ship handed over to Coast Guard August 4, 2015
- Vietnam Coast Guard receives new high-speed patrol boat August 4, 2015
- 76,350 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?