Vietnam Petroleum Transport Joint Stock Company (VIPCO) has announced a resolution of the 41st BOD’s meeting as follows:
1. Approving business report of 11 months in 2009 and deployment of VIPCO petrochemical – container ports, a building at 37 Phan Boi Chau St. and a building at 43 Quang Trung St., Hai Phong.
2. Continually speeding process of VIPCO petrochemical – container ports, reliably putting the building at 43 Quang Trung St into operation in March 2010, completing the investment in a basement of a building at 37 Phan Boi Chau St. in quarter 1/2010 and deploying construction of body of the building in 2010.
3. Approving adjustment of the 2009 plan including VND55 billion of profit before tax.
4. Building a restructuring plan for the company’s system.
5. Assigning Chairman of the BOD to implement the above items.