- Experts pessimistic about Vietnam-Russia submarine production March 17, 2016
- Viet Nam, Russia eye shipbuilding ties March 3, 2016
- Upgraded vessels to be handed to fishermen March 3, 2016
- Vinalines starts to count profits February 14, 2016
- PM issues guidelines on Vinalines’ divestment February 14, 2016
- 103,258 hits
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
The Khanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee will call on investors to develop a shipyard in Cam Ranh Bay as soon as the project’s current Japanese investor officially has their investment certificate withdrawn.
Opinions from a well-informed circle say South Korean and Japanese “big guys” would jump into the Vietnamese shipbuilding industry. Does it mean the shipbuilding industry will be saved?