DAMEN SONG CAM SHIPYARD
With primary construction complete, Damen Song Cam Shipyard is the latest addition to the Damen Shipyards Group. The yard is Damen’s first formal Joint Venture yard in Vietnam and will be the preferred production location for Damen tug and workboats up to 60 metres long.
Damen have designed the facilities at the 42-hectare site to maximise efficiency. Key points include:
- European HSEQ standards in a Vietnamese environment
- 120 x 85 metre outfitting hall
- 500 metres of quayside
- Initial production capacity of 40 workboats per year
- Climate controlled paint shop to guarantee Damen quality of paint systems
- 60-metre long Rolls-Royce ship lift
Construction of the yard is continuing – Damen Song Cam Shipyard will soon increase capacity to produce up to 50 hulls and outfit a further 80 vessels per year.