Supply CATERPILLAR spare part in Vietnam. Contact us for any requirements :
- CAT part.
- CAT oil.
- CAT coolant ( ELC ).
Email : email@example.com
- The keel laying ceremony of fishing trawler in Ha Long shipyard October 23, 2017
- Vietnam launches 700-ton boat for offshore patrol, rescue October 23, 2017
- PetroVietnam to sell loss-making shipbuilder, recommence 4 stalled projects October 23, 2017
- Vinalines Chosen for Port, Shipping and Logistics Projects March 11, 2017
- Damen-Song Cam builds Tugs for Port Hedland March 11, 2017
- 139,286 hits
Author Archives: vietnamshipbuildingnews
On 31st of August, Ha Long Shipbuilding Company held a keel laying ceremony of FISHING TRAWLER which be built for ShipBuilding Asia LTD (Canada). This is a generation of offshore fishing vessel in Canada’s Northern sea and be equipped with … Continue reading
A factory of the defense ministry in Ho Chi Minh City on Tuesday launched the most modern patrol and rescue boat ever built by the country. The boat of 700 metric tons, 63 meters long and 12 meters wide is built … Continue reading
PetroVietnam has proposed a solution to salvage five of its loss-making projects, making up almost half of the company’s list of 12 loss-making megaprojects all funded by state capital.
Vietnam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines) has been assigned a large number of port, shipping and logistics services construction projects by the Government of Vietnam.
Fortescue Metals Group’s subsidiary Pilbara Marine has ordered six 32-metre rotor tugs from Dutch shipbuilder Damen Shipyards to support its operations at Australian port of Port Hedland.
In an interview with Vietnam News Agency correspondents in Moscow, he said the two countries have co-ordinated in this field for years.
Nha Trang Shipbuilding Company have been busy since the lunar new year, rushing to complete increasing orders for more steel-clad vessels for local fishermen.