- Song Thu Corporation launches two vessels built for Border Guard February 3, 2018
- Polish companies to supply SAR vessels for Vietnam February 3, 2018
- Dozen agreements signed at Vietship 2018 February 3, 2018
- L&T Bags Major Order from Vietnam Border Guard for High Speed Patrol Vessels February 3, 2018
- DQS hands over gas tanker to domestic firm December 30, 2017
- 179,430 hits
Category Archives: And also News
PetroVietnam has proposed a solution to salvage five of its loss-making projects, making up almost half of the company’s list of 12 loss-making megaprojects all funded by state capital.
Vietnam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines) has been assigned a large number of port, shipping and logistics services construction projects by the Government of Vietnam.
Fortescue Metals Group’s subsidiary Pilbara Marine has ordered six 32-metre rotor tugs from Dutch shipbuilder Damen Shipyards to support its operations at Australian port of Port Hedland.
In an interview with Vietnam News Agency correspondents in Moscow, he said the two countries have co-ordinated in this field for years.
Nha Trang Shipbuilding Company have been busy since the lunar new year, rushing to complete increasing orders for more steel-clad vessels for local fishermen.
Accordingly, the company posted an estimated consolidated profit of VND40.3 billion ($1.8 million) last year. “Besides profits, most of our other business indicators were fairly positive, as total goods transport and cargo throughput volumes at ports under the company’s management … Continue reading
Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has told Vietnam National Shipping Lines to divest entirely from nine seaports and companies and retain 20 per cent in Hai Phong and Saigon seaport.