- Song Thu Corporation launches two vessels built for Border Guard February 3, 2018
- Polish companies to supply SAR vessels for Vietnam February 3, 2018
- Dozen agreements signed at Vietship 2018 February 3, 2018
- L&T Bags Major Order from Vietnam Border Guard for High Speed Patrol Vessels February 3, 2018
- DQS hands over gas tanker to domestic firm December 30, 2017
- 180,350 hits
Category Archives: Ha Long shipyard
PANO – Ha Long Single-member Ltd. Shipbuilding Company (Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation) has completed ATD Tug 2412 No. 3 and ATD Tug 2412 No. 4 for export to Europe.
Ha Long Shipbuilding Co, Ltd handed over fisheries surveillance ship KN-781 to the Vietnam Fisheries Surveillance Force in northern Quang Ninh province on June 30 The fisheries surveillance ship KN-781 has been designed by Damen Group from the Netherlands in … Continue reading
In 2013, Ha Long Shipbuilding posted an output value of more than VND1.3 trillion ($63 million), or 100.56 per cent of the yearly plan, and a revenue of nearly VND1.45 trillion ($69 million), equivalent to 99.8 per cent of the … Continue reading
VINASHIN’S Ha Long shipyard has been contracted by the Damen Shipyards Group to build a crane barge type 3216. The crane barge type 3216 is a non-self propelled pontoon, best suited for the operation in inland waterways, river and seaports, … Continue reading
The Ha Long Shipbuilding Company handed over a 53,000-tonne cargo ship to Thai shipping services company, Thoresen Thai on Thursday.
The Ha Long Shipbuilding Co., Ltd under the Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Group (Vinashin) on May 15 started work on the building of four tugs for Damen Shipyards Group of Holland.